In line with our continued global success and expansion, we are currently seeking a technical support lead to join our talented support team within the Customer Success department directly supporting our White Labelled Web to Print Platform.
Our Customers are important to us so providing them with the best support experience we possibly can is essential.
At Infigo you’ll have the opportunity to join an already very talented team, you will be required to hit the ground running and be productive from day one. You must be technically proficient and be able to use technology to simplify problems.
As technical support lead, you will work closely with both the Customer Success and Technical Operations teams. Your knowledge, skills and communication will be a critical part of day to day activities. You will be friendly, helpful and passionate enough to help new customers use our market leading products.
We are looking for someone with following key SKILLS: -
Full training will be provided on the in-house software products. However, experience with the following is required:
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Good diplomacy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly diligent with a focus on detail and accuracy
- High level of interest and experience in e-commerce CMS Systems, Internet and web technologies
- Previous experience providing a high level of technical customer support
- The ability to take complex customer requirements, detail them and work with the engineers to agree and spec out technical requirements and details
- You must be friendly and very reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic is key, both high output and attention to detail is expected
- Ability to work independently as well as leading a team of technical support analysts
- Ability to working on a fast-paced yet incredibly enjoyable environment!
- Be able to think quickly, be positive & pro-active!
Nice to have’s (don’t let these put you off, we’re just being greedy):
- An understanding of the print production workflows and processes
- The ability to deliver product training to both external clients & internal employees
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day performance of the Support Team making sure customer SLA’s are met.
- Guide your team and delegate tasks accordingly.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to an exciting and ever-expanding global customer base.
- Take responsibility and overall ownership of support ticket system
- Prepare and provide weekly feedback and statistics of the helpdesk to internal stakeholders.
- Be able to understand and own inbound customer requests.
- Taking ownership of issues raised and provide efficient resolutions
- Administer first class service to all of our customers whilst working closely with the Technical Operations Team.
- Working directly with our software engineers and developers to report bugs with suitable detail while escalating more serious issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years technical and support related experience
- Previous experience of leading a support or technical team
- Expertise in improving the customer service levels delivered to an ever expanding global client base
Want to join our fun, friendly and out-going team?
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUPPORT18 as the subject line and don’t forget to let us know why you’d be perfect for the job!