Infigo Software is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing, we have over 10 years of experience helping clients to maximise their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our Catfish suite of products, clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services, and greater brand control.
The role of Business Development Executive is an exciting and very varied role with the opportunity to grow. As Business Development Executive, you'll be expected to sell Infigo’s products and services to both New and Existing customers. You will have the advantage of working closely with an experienced sales team & business director, with set targets and strategies; there will be an opportunity to work, learn and develop within a vibrant team and grow your knowledge of this fast-moving tech industry.
This opportunity is both challenging and rewarding requiring an upbeat, vibrant, hard-working, and ambitious individual who is competitive and sales hungry whilst maintaining a customer focus to retain the business once achieved. The position is perfect for the right individual to carve out a very exciting and successful career in technology sales, working on leading-edge projects and working with some of the largest household names, such as British Gas, The Post Office and Top Trumps. Infigo is uniquely positioned to help develop, advance and provide new skills and knowledge in an ever-changing environment.
We are looking for someone with following key skills
- Strong proven history in b2b solution sales
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Able to provide quality support within the team of salespeople
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
When it comes to selling, other typical duties include
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Effectively demonstrating our products
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Identifying areas to expand existing customers
- Developing a sales plans and ensuring they are met
Key duties & responsibilities
- Identifying new sales leads and making outbound sales calls
- Calling existing customers, updating their needs and offering other services
- Pitching products and/or services
- A consultative sales process
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with all customers
Typical daily duties include
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Contacting existing clients, establishing relationships, look to upsell out products and services, identifying where a visit may be required
- Making around 40 outbound telesales calls per week
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Solid Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) experience.
- Basic understanding of CMS’s systems.
- CRM experience and disciplined approach to data capture.
- At least 1 years’ experience selling software solutions.
- Relationship Management
- Interest and experience in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of building and developing relationships at all levels.
- Presentation/Demonstration experience
- Ability to work Exhibition stands and maximise opportunities
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic is key, both high output and attention to detail are expected
Want to join the team?
Please send us your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with SolutionsSales18 as the subject line and don’t forget to let us know why you’d be perfect for the job! Click here to learn more about this exciting job vacancy at Infigo software!