Netkandi digital marketing agency is looking for a Marketing / E-commerce Executive to join the business at an exciting time of growth. This varied role will report into the Marketing Manager to assist in website management, email marketing, customer acquisition and partnerships.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Upload copy, images and cross-selling for all products ensuring information is accurate, detailed and consistent across the site.
- Provide support in coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns across the website, email, PR, social media, 3rd party websites (blogs etc.).
- Monthly reports to monitor performance.
- Undertake daily checks on social media to support client’s campaigns.
- Upload content to the homepage, website and blog pages of our website to coincide with the marketing calendar.
- Work with the creative content assistant to produce imagery for the website, social channels and onsite blog.
- Assist in the management of your client's marketplace partners by ensuring product feeds are accurate and orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and feedback analysis to wider team.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the head of marketing.
- Regularly checking the website and testing and highlighting any errors and working with the development team to fix.
- Assist daily with social media activity in line with the overall marketing plan (including some reactive customer service).
- Assist with the preparation for new season photoshoots; attend a regular photo and video shoots taking a hands-on role throughout the day. Co-ordinate the management of files and their distribution post shoots.
- Assist with the SEO throughout the website including meta titles and descriptions for new product uploads
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications in Marketing/eCommerce/Business/Supply Chain or any other related field preferred OR have working experience in eCommerce/marketing.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience within a marketing role.
- Exceptional grasp and command of the English language.
- Highly organised and analytical, with a keen eye for detail & flexible with tasks given.
- Good time-management skills along with the ability to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a proactive, optimistic outlook.
- A basic understanding of Google AdWords.
- Design experience using Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Experience of using an eCommerce platform.
- Basic understanding or previous experience with HTML.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools and the ability to analyse and action improvements.
- Understanding of the concept of SEO and how to apply this to generate more website traffic.
- Experience of creating, implementing and monitoring email campaigns and familiarity with third-party systems such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor.
- A passion for eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- A strong team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Responds positively to changing priorities.
- Must be a highly organised, motivated and determined individual.
- Inquisitive nature and desire to learn.
This broad and varied role is ideal for graduates or people with previous experience in eCommerce, digital marketing and online trading. An exciting varied role, this position would suit someone with a hands-on approach and the confidence and energy to bring new ideas to the table.
Do you know what makes for a great Instagram story? Or, how to keep email marketing campaigns fun and engaging? From social media management to creating email marketing campaigns and assisting in launching new collections you will be a key player involved in a variety of marketing activity.
Along with being involved in the creative side of marketing for the clients, you will be required to get to grips with the administrative tasks essential to make it all happen. From completing and updating the process spreadsheets, to pulling data from reports you will need to have excellent attention to detail, not be afraid of getting stuck in and being flexible in your approach to the work.
A little bit about us:
Infigo Software Ltd is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing industries. We have over 10 years of experience helping clients to maximize their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our Catfish suite of products, clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services and greater brand control.
Want to join the team?
Please send us your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ECOMM18 as the subject line and don’t forget to let us know why you’d be perfect for the job!